Andy's ESL/LA grade7

Monday, March 5, 2012

What I have found for my Topic?

http://webpath.follettsoftware.com/resource/viewurl?encodedUrl=3bdJfJ-LmeUBaPkQqUrZZNd5fAx2TsGDqcIS1fjBc1Q&version=1&appsignature=Destiny&appversion=10.0.4.2+%28rc4%29

http://webpath.follettsoftware.com/resource/viewurl?encodedUrl=3bdJfJ-LmeUBaPkQqUrZZJ4Yru1Uhx9XZhph0kH8q3A&version=1&appsignature=Destiny&appversion=10.0.4.2+%28rc4%29

http://webpath.follettsoftware.com/resource/viewurl?encodedUrl=3bdJfJ-LmeUBaPkQqUrZZAg2EnWdNvtcoD0AAVhJNx8&version=1&appsignature=Destiny&appversion=10.0.4.2+%28rc4%29

The book that I have found about him is World football record book.
Posted by Andy Tran at 3:24 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • presentation Midterm exam
      • How reading strategies help you improve? ( LA Midt...
      • Blog entry 2
      • Blog entry 1
      • 10 interesting facts on my topic
      • the attacking of europe
      • My Thesis statement
      • what I can improve for my story?
      • What I have found for my Topic?
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Andy Tran
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.