I like your first and third step but in the second step, you must say what make he become the famous player
Can you make your step 3 more broad then? Like his dribling and smart move help his team alot ? (maybe ?)
I agree with Roo. I think that you will have a difficult time writing a paragraph on dribbling. Perhaps, you could talk about skills. Step 2 is a little confusing. Do you mean the most famous player? A famous player is not really an opinion is it?
Why don't you explain more about the reason make David Beckham become a famous player. I like your Topic.
I like your first and third step but in the second step, you must say what make he become the famous player
ReplyDeleteCan you make your step 3 more broad then? Like his dribling and smart move help his team alot ? (maybe ?)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Roo. I think that you will have a difficult time writing a paragraph on dribbling. Perhaps, you could talk about skills. Step 2 is a little confusing. Do you mean the most famous player? A famous player is not really an opinion is it?
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you explain more about the reason make David Beckham become a famous player. I like your Topic.
ReplyDelete